Sunday, December 17, 2006

TUESDAY PARTY FEST!!!

Hey all!

Okay! Here's scoop! For those who can make it on Tuesday night (19 Dec) , we'll be meeting at Joey's Global Grill (300 -2475 Hwy 97, right beside Costco) at 6PM! They don't take reservations so Melissa and I will be there at about 550pm, the Joey's people said to phone ahead and let me know I'm coming that day so they can save a table.

After, I've booked 10 pin bowling at McCurdy Bowling Center (124-948 McCurdy Road, right beside the Grand 10) for 730pm. They lady there said that if you're 10 minutes late, they will give up the lane so BE ON TIME PEOPLE!!! We've got 2 lanes for 2 games. The cost there is $10.75 per game so bring change!

Any Questions about anything. (Love, life, the square root of 7, etc..) Fire off a e-mail my way or give me a ring!

I can't wait to see you all there and it'll be a blast. I hope everyone can make it out. See you then!

Cheers!

-Shaun (a.k.a. Stoker! a.k.a ME!)

No comments: