Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday....(Today??)

Well unfortunately I have to work all day today and tonight....I havn't been home since Wendsday and I am not off until tomorrow morning for a couple hous and then back to work for another night shift. Soooo I am out. But you guy's can maybe do something.... its not really BBQ weather today Im afraid!!! So ya..... "what do you call it when a drunk native gets stabbed in the neck, abdomen, neck again and leg......and then.... only knows that he was stabbed once in the neck and it just missed his artery?????" Anyone care to guess???? - "Angela's Reserve call last night!!! The excitement of a Friday night in Ender-bush!!!" :) Oh and then he was laughing and sid he knew who did it but wasn't going to tell..... It reminds me of that line in that movie.... "I'lllllll NNEVVVVER TELLLLL"...... Anyways!!!!

wow!!!! the wedding is next weekend..... still having wedding dreams Keira???? :)

No comments: