Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My new business! Mary Kay!

Hi everyone!

I've started my new business making women feel beautiful through showcasing and demonstrating Mary Kay products. If you would like to schedule a mini-makeover or try the Satin Hands product, please feel free to email me or call me.
m_morgan8@hotmail.com

Please be supportive in my quest to find success in the business world. If I contact you to have a mini-makeover, or invite you to one of our beauty meetings, know that I value your opinion and need someone to practice on!

I'm here to make you feel beautiful! And have a heck of a lot of fun! If you are interested in starting your own business, please let me know and I can help you find your own way in this rewarding industry! (Also, cash in on the free products!!)

-
Melissa Newly-annointed Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

No comments: