Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CONGRATS Cory and Monica!!!!

Yes, the little bundle of hair, I mean joy, has arrived!!! :) Xavier ( I think that's how you spell his name..) he was named after his great grandfather... He is so cute!! Monica was enduced and ended up having a c-section on the 27th. The baby was 8 pounds 6 ounces, healthy and yes, has lots and lots of hair!!! oh, and very long...he is almost pretty much 2 ft long when he stretches out... Holy Crap!!! no wonder she was getting kicked here there and everywhere. He has very long fingers and big feet.... He sure is cute!

I am going to be planning a coed baby shower for them when I get back from Mexico .... It will probably be the first weekend in March and will be just for us friends and maybe a couple people she wants to invite... she has already had a shower with her family. I will keep everyone posted with the date.

No comments: