Sunday, January 15, 2006

POWDER, POWDER, POWDER!!!

Hey all, Check this out!!! : $5 Fridays have Returned to Silver Star! Break open your piggy banks - $5 for night skiing from now until late March! Hours of operation are from 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm; open lifts include the Summit, Silver Queen and the Magic Carpet. Regular ski and snowboard rentals are $10 and fill your belly with great food specials at the Town Hall for only $5 as well!

I am hoping to get a bunch of people together for Next Friday night (Jan.20)... I am waiting to here from work though...(I should know tomorrow) if I can get early coverage or not... I am not off until 6pm in Enderby which means I wouldn't be able to make it, but I might be able to get off at 4-4:30!!!

I will be Boarding BABY!!!! OH, and I will talk to my brother's girlfriend because she is one of silverstar's board instructors and said she would love to go up with us sometime. If she is not available this Friday, I will ask her about next friday.. Let me know who else is interested... See you on the slopes (hopefully) Stoker Bunny!!!!

No comments: