Monday, November 20, 2006

Well, Thought I would plan early....

...for those of you that need time to arrange your schedules...

SATURDAY DEC 16th CHRISTMAS PARTY/ TUBE TOWN/SKATING/ Birthday Party for Joel and Shaun(Stoker)

I don't know about all of you, but my schedule is starting to fill up like crazy for the month of December already. So I thought I would plan early and hopefully that way everyone can make it. It seems that the consensous is that a saturday works best for a lot of people.

Soooo.... Thought we could do an afternoon of Tube town/ Skating at Silverstar and then head to our house for hot chocolate with Bailey's, some eats and whatever else goes along with a christmas party... ( I seem to forget what all it intails, after being so disturbed by the "Dare" episode last year :)

4pm at silverstar (usually when we go up, we are all tired after about 2-3 hours of tubetown, but you can skate as well, there is also a fire going for those who tire out before the rest). I would imagine that we would head back down the hill around 7:30 ish-8pm. (Dave, this should give you some time to get up there after work...?)

We will also do the gift game again this year.... around $10 per person.

hope you can make it!!!! Like always, it will be a blast!

No comments: