Monday, April 25, 2005

Anyone up for doing something this weekend???

I was thinking it would be cool to either make sandwiches or get subs or something and get a bunch of people to go out to Kal Provincial Park on Saturday or Sunday. Now that exams are all done, we can finally all hang out. We could take some chairs or blankets, the sunglasses a frisbee or football and of course....beer for the guys and just go hangout....hey, if its hot enough, maybe take a "QUICK" dip. :) If your Brave!!! I think there are some good trails out there too. I want to get some good photos of all of you guy's too...so I can put together the frame I got to put all of you in. And Bryce and I want to work on a project together with some digitals.... you're gonna get Digitized!!!!

PS... Joel and Lyndse.... wondering if you could take some good poses of Bryce and I with the digital cameras... Kal Prov. would be the perfect spot.... We could take some of the two of you too if you like. Its been a while since we had some good pics of just the two of us.


Let me know who's interested and what day.....

No comments: