Thursday, April 28, 2005

Nostalgia

I sometimes get really nostalgic.

My current nostalgia trip started a few months ago when I started watching movies I remember loving as a child. I am still doing that (school made it difficult) and have started watching older movies I never got to see. Currently those movies are predominantly from the 80s.

What does this have to do with everyone else? I was thinking of having an oldies movie day at our place (or any other place that is suitable...there are requirements). Technically anything I try to plan never works out as I hope so I am thinking of doing this in a flexible way so that if people want to watch a movie at our place (which happens a lot) we can always just throw in one of the oldies I have. Instead of having an oldies day we just throw them in when there is no obvious new one to watch or whatever.

My collection is growing daily.

No comments: