Wednesday, July 27, 2005

ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!!!

K, DEAN...!!!!! It may be fine going down to the park or what ever but we went down the river at this time 2 years ago...and it took us 3 1/2 hours just from the boat launch below the bridge, to only my grandpa's old place right behind North Enderby Timber. WE WERE RED AS LOBSTERS!!! NOT FUN IN THE END> YOu will make it down to Grin rod by maybe 5-7pm... if that. What we didn't realize is that the river winds back and forth like a snake going east to west quite a bit.... not south to north... There are a bunch of switch backs and right now the water is it's slowest. THE TIME TO GO IS AROUND JULY 1st and you go from Ashton creek bridge down through the smaller rapids, to the bridge in town. Anyways... I think I have monday off but have to look at my schedule... give me a call.... I will let you know what I am doing. PS>.... You're CRAZY!!!! oh, and we have your sweater at our house.

No comments: