Thursday, July 14, 2005

Correction on the river trip...

It actually costs $5 and they provide the tube from Kal tire.... proceeds go to the kingfisher interpretive centre and the Myra canyon tressles.... They are starting at the Enderby Bridge and going to Waterwheel park... I figure it would take an hour at the very most... it actually isn't that far. But ya, It will be in the guiness book of world records.. I work Saturday during the day, so I would love it if a bunch of you went and created some work for me... ya know, drown a couple people.... knock them flat off their tubes... :)

I am up for a BBQ at Sammi's Sat night though....


Oh, FRIDAY NIGHT PLANS>....... POKER NIGHT????? MATT, KEIRA??? Anyone else interested..... I am off work and so is Monte.... him and Bryce and most likely Kyle are interested.. I think we were going to play for money weren't we??? $5-$10 each.

No comments: