Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I wish I was able to go camping

Hey Everyone,

It looks like everyone had a great time. I was planning to come up on Saturday after work, but I was sick. I didn't feel to good at work, and I got sick as I was getting ready to leave for the camp site. I felt like shit for the rest of the evening.
It's good to see my group of friends in Vancouver aren't the only crazy people that enjoy playing 500 up. Everytime we played 500 up, someone dislocated or broke a body part. I would think the water would be a lot kinder to everyone playing.
From the pictures, it looks like you had a great turn out. I really wanted to go. I wasn't sure if I was going to stay over night because I was working all weekend, but I was going to visit until the wee hours of the morning.
So, what's up for this weekend? I am thinking about having everyone over for a BBQ and outdoor games on Saturday night. I'll post or call with details.

chat with everyone later,
Sammi

No comments: