Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm in for Friday night at the movies

I really want to see Ice Age - Meltdown; I loved the first Ice Age. I work until 2:00 pm, but I could get ask to stay longer. I am also giving blood, after work, for the Canadian Blood Services at Trinity Church on Alexis Park Dr (if anyone else would like to donate the give of life). Ang and I were talking about walking to Trinity for our daily exercise. It usually takes one hour to give blood. There is a lot of wait at different stations. For the blood to come out of my arm...not even 5 mins. Then I get cookies and juice!
If anyone wants to join Ang and I, the more the merrier. Ang isn't sure if she wants to give blood. Just thinking...I use to panic when I had to have any type of needle near me.

Chat with everyone later,
Sammi

No comments: