Wednesday, June 15, 2005

hey guy's

Well camping was awesome!!!! So nice to get almost everyone together before Stoker and Lyndse take off for the summer. Got some awesome pictures.... they will be online soon hopefully. I'll let you know.

NEXT KNOWN CAMPING TRIP PLANNED>>> I had to put in my availability today for July.. and I have taken off the 7th,8th,9th,10th. Bryce has like 2 weeks off around then so we are going to go out camping for those 4 days. Probably go to the little forestry site where we were last year on Okanagan lake. (near Fintry). Yes, were are close enough then so that people who tend not to be able to come due to work, can come out in between and visit.

We are also hoping to get our good Friend Dean to come. He will probably be joining the blog sometime soon and hopefully getting together with us more often. You guy's will really like him. CAM>.... HANDS OFF!!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW HIM TOO WELL!!!!

ALSO...
July.16 in Enderby, There is a
competition for floating down the river. It sounds like lots of fun.. From what I hear, there will be prizes for the funkyest convoy or raft...and for the most amount of people. It would be so cool to build some type of mini bar, tie around it, and float down. Should be FUN!!! Let me know if you are interested.... I will try and get more info in the mean time.

No comments: