Saturday, June 25, 2005

Shawn....SUNDAY (Shawn squared day)

Shawn,
Hey, Dave and I were thinking that we could do a big get together here if you want.... We could hopefully do it outside with the picnic tables/lawn chairs if the weather will be okay. We could bring the BBQ out front, have some drinks, play some cards, and Cam says he has 4 Extra large Pizzas owed to him. I was thinking that every one could bring whatever they want to BBQ and then we could have like Veggies and Dip and snacks or whatever. I even have lights I can hang up out there for when it gets dark... or we could just gather inside. Well let me know ASAP if you want to do that and we can start planning. I am not off until 6pm sun.. but Dave is off I think. If not, Bryce is here.

If we are going to do it, then it can also be a joint get together for Stoker, since he is leaving the next morning. :( We will also need someone to pick him up in Kelowna and give him a ride. Isaac maybe???

Don't forget everyone.... Tuesday is Lyndse's BBQ at her house!!!!!!

No comments: