Monday, June 13, 2005

That's it, I'm outta here...

Hi Guys,

I had SO much fun camping with you guys, it was the best. I was sad when the weekend was over, I wouldn't have mined staying for a couple more days at least. The pictures looked excellent. I wanted to snag everyone's pictures of the weekend for my own collection, Melissa's also making a scrap book as well. I have Dave's pictures, I'm just looking for Joel's now. So if you can get them to me Joel, that'd be sweet. Lindsay!!! I need you're e-mail to send thouse pictures to you!!!

Also, I've done some thinking and I've concluded that I have to life in Kelowna. I was thinking about moving back to Vernon, to be closer to you guys and just maybe start my own life there. If you guys see any good apartments for rent durring the summer, sent me a e-mail or something. I should have internet access when I'm away for the summer. They want me to do web development, so I better get bloody access. I also have my cell too.

Well till next time, I'll talk to you all later.

Cheers,

-Stoker.

No comments: