Friday, June 17, 2005

Introductions....

Well, now that Dean has joined us on the blog, I guess I will introduce all of you.
HMM, lets see...What to dish?? (better not, he has too much on me that you all don't know)

Well him and Bryce and I are all the same age and graduated high school together in Armstrong. Dean and Bryce played Rugby together.."Dean was their star Hooker" We will leave it at that. Cam knows Dean. Dean of course knows Cam....who doesn't?? Dean and I were best of buds in grade 11-12 and even lived 3 houses away from each other. (He was my prom date that everyone has heard about....the 'helium' sucking one. :) Sorry... had to bring it up Dean. If you were at the Christmas formal at OUC Kal 2 years ago... you may have met him. We were all sitting together. Hmm... He is a fulltime Chicken killer, cleaner... or what ever you want to call it, in Armstrong. Making big bucks of course... and to go with that, "Yes Ladies" he is single.!! Don't worry Dean... we don't have too many single girl friends...and the ones that are, are really nice. Most of the group consists of SINGLE MALE GUY'S!!!!! Maybe you can bring some more insight to the table and help them hook up!!! :) When Dean is drunk... well... he likes to............... hmm....... Ya!!! He likes to pole dance and strip with tall halogen lamps in peoples living rooms. (Hey, Since everyone in our high school saw the pictures Dean, I figured they may have made their way onto the web and some of these guy's may have already seen them.... so no point in shocking them when the finally meet and realize it was you!!! :) Oh, and him and Bryce get into a rut of screaming out "Whatz zz zzzz up!!!!??" all night when they have been drinking.

PS> Dean and Bryce may as well be twins, EVERYONE calls them the other ones name...even me.. I get them mised up all the time when they are together... my bad???

Well that's good enough for now.. hopefully we will see you tomorrow night Dean...
Oh, I am off work at 6pm in Ender-bush and will be going through town... if you want to meet, you can follow me to our house and then we can carpool to Winfield... let me know. I will check the blog before then.

No comments: