Friday, June 17, 2005

So that's who RDML was!!!

Hey you!!
Everyone, one more person to introduce... My best friend Denise. She also graduated with Dean and I and so did her husband....what can I say... our group of friends was pretty close hey? Anyways, she has a bit of an introduction in her profile that you can read. She now lives in Abbotsford, is married and has a cute little boy. She will be moving back up here SOOON!!! right?? :) Unfortunatly most of you probably wont get to meet her or Ryan (her husband)because they live on the coast, but I wish you could. I don't have many pals left from high school that I hang out with and Denise, Ryan and Dean were and are the closest. So I have all you guy's up here now that I have met through Bryce, which is so awesome (don't make me cry), and you will meet Dean...soon enough.

Welcome Denise, can't wait to see you, Ryan and Mathew on the 2nd.

No comments: