Monday, March 14, 2005

AH-64 Apache

Many people who know me well know I am obsessed with helicopters. Well it all started with the AH-64 Apache and a game for our Tandy 1000 called Gunship. I have gone so far as to write serious essays for English about them and go through the spec docs to learn about them more. Dont ask me to recite anything though as my memory sucks.

My obsession with helicopters was further cemented when I was nearly killed by one as a child. Now that I write that it seems like the opposite reaction you would expect.

Anyways, with the impending release of Battlefield 2 I have been browsing around for info about the Apache again. Along the way I came accross Boeing's site for the Apache (new version is the AH-64D Apache Longbow) and it has some small but cool videos of them flying:

Link here.

If anyone has any cool sites or info or prefereably videos of the Apache or other cool helicopters I am interested.

No comments: