Friday, March 18, 2005

It's Stoker!

Hey guys,

I'm entertaining a lady firend this saturday. Sorry guys. We're going to shoot some pool and go for a walk down city park. She is the most wonferfull person I have ever met! She's also Stokerfriendly! WHO KNEW?! I was like...COOL!

ANG! If you haven't read my last comment about a plan or something before I go shoot some bad guys. I'm free just about any friday afternoon - saturday. The offical date I leave is April 22nd. My ship dosen't set sail untill the 30th. Apearently I need to be trained on what to do n' stuff. Haven't these people hurd of winging it? Like really. What's a good operation with out a guy who wants to do it "his way" Well, last time that happened, someone got a knee cap missing..^^ LOL...

In the mean time, let me know what's what. Appearently Dave and Joel said something about shooting me with paint or something. The only thing I have to say to that is "BRING IT!" I'll show you Stoker War fare (Stokerfare!) It'll be cool. Looking forward to it.


Cheers all.

-Stoker (<---- The cool guy)

No comments: