Monday, March 21, 2005

Hmmmm.....

I was thinking too... and I think the 16th was the only time that Dave had off work on a saturday. And Bryce says that the 9th prob wouldn't work either because there is a big paper due... so... Maybe just keeping it on the 16th would be best, cause then dave can come, and Lyndse said she was willing to take a saturday off from studying. I know it's finals, but Sean said he would check his exam times as well and hey.... they'll need to blow off some steam and shoot some stuff. I don't know.... Unless everyone thinks that the first week in April works better... I know that it prob wont for Dave... and I don't know if Isaac is working or not.

WHAT WORKS BEST FOR EVERYBODY????
PAINTBALL ON THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH???(NEXT WEEKEND)
or ON THE 16TH LIKE PLANNED???

No comments: